Save money, time and work with having LED lighting installed in your home!
LED lighting has been around for a long time but it’s just in the last five years that it has become efficient and affordable.
You can purchase LED lamps to go into your existing fixtures. Existing fixtures can be retrofitted to LED so the possibilities are endless.
Here a few benefits of having LEDs installed in your home or business:
- Less maintenance.
- Saves money on your electric bill
- Produces many colors of lighting.
- LED does not overheat keeping your home cool.
- It can be installed in places where standard lighting cannot be installed.
Like any lighting project there are things to consider. What sets us aside from our competition is that we keep in mind key factors of your lighting project, which consist of:
- Energy efficiency
- Quality of the light being emitted
- Safe installation done to code or exceeding code
We would never recommend anything that we would not install in our own home, and your safety is our number-one concern. There are rules and codes in place where fixtures can be installed. Our expert electricians can help determine where these areas are.
If you’re ready for a new look and want to start saving some money, then call the experts at In Charge Electric today or please request service from our contact page.